My achievements these past 4 weeks include:
- Improving my baseline mile time by 3 minutes and 2 seconds
- Improving my baseline plank time from 46 seconds to 1 minute
- Improving my baseline push-ups in 2 minutes from 18 to 26
- Lost 2.75 inches off my waist
- Lost 1 inch off my biceps
I'm a little bummed because I haven't really lost any weight (0.6 lbs). I had lost 2 lbs, but in week 3 I dropped the ball and gained it back. Thankfully I didn't gain any extra back. This last week I got my butt back into gear and really pushed myself to meet all the goals set out in weekly challenge.
Last week I:
- walked/jogged over 10 miles
- I completed 80 minutes of strength training
- Exercised for 280 minutes (including mowing the lawn and the strength training.)
- Ate an average of 1660 calories/ day which is 70 calories below my daily goal.
I am really happy with all of my progress accept the lack of weight loss. The change in measurements and in my abilities shows me I am getting somewhere. 4 more weeks to go. Lets see if I can pull off some weight loss now.